Careers with Kids Bolo
Tutors for Urdu Conversational Classes
We are always looking for great Urdu tutors to join our team!
We hire on a rolling basis. If we do not have an immediate need, we will keep your information on file and reach out once we are hiring again.
These are paid positions!
Role & Responsibilities
Urdu tutors are responsible for delivering Urdu conversational classes with a small group of children ages 5-8 years. They will deliver the Urdu curriculum designed by Kids Bolo twice a week for 8 weeks (you can choose to continue for future classes if you like!)
- Arrive on time and be prepared for the day's lesson
- Assess the progress of assigned students in learning the Urdu language
- Maintain an interactive and inclusive environment for students within the virtual tutoring space
- Type up a one paragraph summary of child’s progress to be delivered to parents at the end of 16 sessions
- Share feedback, suggestions and ideas to help improve the Kids Bolo Urdu language program
Support provided by Kids Bolo
- Kids Bolo will provide you with all slides and materials for the classes
- Provide you with games and interaction ideas for the classes
- Kids Bolo will be responsible for marketing these classes however your support in spreading the word will be greatly appreciated
- Kids Bolo will be responsible for the scheduling of classes, administrative responsibilities and be the first point of contact for all parents
- Native Urdu speakers
- Based in the US, UK or Canada
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Must be comfortable with a hybrid English + Urdu teaching model
- A commitment of at least 8 weeks (2 months) is required, with classes occurring twice a week
Please fill out the form linked to below and we will reach out if we think you will be a good fit with our team!