Careers with Kids Bolo
Teachers for Urdu Conversational Classes
We are always looking for great Urdu teachers to join our team!
We hire on a rolling basis. If we do not have an immediate need, we will keep your information on file and reach out once we are hiring again.
We expect our next batch of hiring to occur in October.
These are paid positions!
Role & Responsibilities
Urdu tutors are responsible for delivering Urdu conversational classes with a small group of children ages 5-8 years. They will deliver the Urdu curriculum designed by Kids Bolo twice a week for 8 weeks (you can choose to continue for future classes if you like!)
- Arrive on time and be prepared for the day's lesson
- Assess the progress of assigned students in learning the Urdu language
- Maintain an interactive and inclusive environment for students within the virtual tutoring space
- Type up a one paragraph summary of child’s progress to be delivered to parents at the end of 16 sessions
- Share feedback, suggestions and ideas to help improve the Kids Bolo Urdu language program
Support provided by Kids Bolo
- Kids Bolo will provide you with all slides and materials for the classes
- Provide you with games and interaction ideas for the classes
- Kids Bolo will be responsible for marketing these classes however your support in spreading the word will be greatly appreciated
- Kids Bolo will be responsible for the scheduling of classes, administrative responsibilities and be the first point of contact for all parents
- Native Urdu speakers
- Based in the US, UK or Canada
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Must be comfortable with a hybrid English + Urdu teaching model
- A commitment of at least 8 weeks (2 months) is required, with classes occurring twice a week
Please fill out the form linked to below and we will reach out if we think you will be a good fit with our team!